Monday, 13 July 2009

DAY ONE...

Hello...
so it's 2am in London and I thought it's about time to BEGIN what I have been planning on doing for a while now... my very own style blog!
I didn't think I was quite the person for this at first as I don't see myself as 'fashionable' but I do like to be original and I love the edgy fashion world and friends, fans, my band and my mum insisted I start an online diary of my on and off stage outfits and style ideas/ tips etc...
So here goes...

I can't promise it will be good...
I can't promise it will be life changing...
I can't promise I will be punctual and organised enough to do this every day, or even every week!

BUT
I can promise I will devote my time and energy and la la la love into it...
And I will TRY TRY TRY to make it as interesting, inspiring and beautiful as I can.

Enjoy!
Oodles of love and circus striped tights,
Gabby
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoox

8 comments:

  1. My congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really great!

    voyance gratuite mail ; voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your blog is too beautiful! I come every day and I like it a lot !!! Thank you and good luck!

    voyance gratuite par email ; voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in position to watch (again and again) these wonderful items you shared. Very interesting. All the best !

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, keep up the good work. I'll come back and do advertising for your site.
    voyance sérieuse et gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  8. “It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
    telephone gay

    ReplyDelete