Wednesday, 15 July 2009

INSPIRATION FOR THE UPCOMING VIDEO SHOOT

Good day campers!
I have had a lovely couple of days planning my image for our new video for "We're All In This Together". The shoot is Saturday and Sunday and I have been having all kinds of fun choosing my hair, make-up and clothes...

Here are a few inspirational ideas for the hair:

I love the way this is off the face but still big, messy and beautiful and I do love my ornaments!



Then make-up:


So after hours of this internet research I met up with Jennifer- my new hair/make-up lady and she is AMAZING- she already had all the same ideas and we got all girly and excited about creating the looks- can't wait to see how it turns out!! She even helped me pick out the outfits so we can match them up which saves me from the 2am rush of pulling out all the clothes in my wardrobe the night before the shoot! THANK YOU JEN!!

The clothes deserve their own blog which is coming up tomorrow!
Excitingles!!
xox gablet xox

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your suggestions on this site. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations to you.

    voyance serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in the position to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really interesting. Good luck to you!

    voyance gratuite en ligne ; voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
    thank you very much

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love what you do, congratulations !!! Thank you very much for sharing with us this article.

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog, thank you for details on shooting, it'll make me grow.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is something that I had a hard time understanding before.
    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

  9. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.
    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete