Sunday, 18 April 2010

Sketchbook Style



Today I played a one-off intimate performance at the amazing Sketchbook magazine pop-up shop. The shop has been beautifully decorated by some of the artists who've worked on the magazine and great news; whilst today was meant to be the last day of its run, the shop will now be there til mid May! Check their blog for updates on more talks and bands coming up.
 
There wasn't really room to bring all the animals along, so it was just Stephen and me doing an acoustic set

Here's the lovely Cleide from the Sketchbook team interviewing us outside the shop.


In other news, I won the best live photo, and the best hair and shoes categories in the Recharged Radio awards, am really chuffed! I'm also in this month's Company magazine- heres a sneaky peak, but you can buy your own copy and read the whole piece for only £1 !
I'm wearing the first Salon Gabrielle creation and shoes by Irregular choice.To see me in full Salon Gabrielle regalia with all my animals, come along to my next gig at the Jazz Cafe in Camden on 8th May!

12 comments:

  1. 好喜歡你的部落格唷,剛下班,要去睡了!!!掰~~..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first positions it is true that sharing and web interface are really a boon for work style. Really a big thank you!

    voyance gratuite serieuse ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks
    Voyance serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. Sincerely

    voyance gratuite ; voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey grand poste. Je dois apprendre beaucoup de choses de ce poste. Merci d'avoir partagé.

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, congratulations!

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best congratulations for your superb site! Perfect !!!

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the tips you have shared are lovely !!! Thank you.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.
    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete