Tuesday, 19 October 2010

View from tour...

A very merry unbirthday to you and you and you...
Oh wait- it might actually be your birthday - if so- get off the internet and go and have a great day!!

I'm officially on tour so its busy times between shows which means this will be a short blog.

I just wanted to pass on a few things to you all...
Firstly those beautiful tour posters (that I still owe a whole blog too and I will!)



are now for sale online along with an end of summer merchandise sale with TShirts designed by the brilliant Twinkle Troughton


CLICK HERE FOR SHOP

A lovely new friend and amazing photographer Gem Hall put together a lovely video of us on tour and some gorgeous pictures of the Tamesis Dock '"boat gig" - I love her!!


There is lots more but I can't think right now- I'm too hungry!

If you are around at any of these dates it would be great to see your lovely face at a tour date:

Love and lunch!
Xox

Gabless

6 comments:

  1. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

    voyance par telephone , voyance paris
    , Horoscope
    , horoscope 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your website, I find it delicious and filled with emotions
    voyance gratuite en ligne, voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Voyance gratuite serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks
    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
    thank you very much

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, this realization is a true wonder, thank you for this article anyway.

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete