Tuesday, 24 April 2012

SPRING UPDATE

Howdy blogettes!
So April was spent in raincoats and pajamas and not very stylish at all but I did have two very trendsetting bits of news that I would like to take the opportunity to scream excitedly about!

First up I was in VOGUE INDIA! Remember this post when I talked about being a model for a day - well it was for the amazing Kundalini Arts who I truly adore and keep coming up with stunning designs and ideas (like my new album cover!!) I was lucky enough to model there new silk scarf collection and it was shown in Vogue India! Eek!


Here's some other shots from the shoot that I haven't shown you yet:

Shades - Retro Super Future
Wig - Annabelles Wigs

The team were truly fantastic - Jen Dodson doing hair and makeup, Emma Crosby styling, Anushka Menon's genius behind the camera and of course the wonderful Kundalini boys themselves. I loved being a part of this project and wish them every success in their imminent move to India!

Also Spindle magazine published this: :)

 Jacket - Alice Palmer, Ring - Imogen Belfield
Then I found out I was in my favourite free magazine- The Stylist...
http://www.stylist.co.uk/people/10-singers-you-need-to-know-about-in-2012
I am sooo honoured to be on that list, really blown away by it all!

So now Katie and I are plotting a grand ole summer wardrobe for the festivals we have booked and I'm deciding what to wear for this...


Any ideas of what/who to wear... do let me know!

I also did a course on how to use my sewing machine and was very excited to see a groupon for a dressmaking lesson with the brilliant Prangsta costumiers (who I wore in this video) so I will be showing you some of my own creations soon... hopefully!

I'm off on holiday for the first time in 5 years tomorrow- I'm pretty terrified as I'm not a fan of being away from work but at least I get to bring out the summer dresses in sunny Nice and I admit that I'm quite excited about that!

Take care chickens!
Lots of love and bobbins,
Xox Gabsew xoX

13 comments:

  1. Love the photo with those amazing shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is wonderful, thank you propose. Glad to see new projects! I wish you much success.

    Voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modeling a silk scarf collection must be a great honor for you, glad you enjoyed your experience with the working team! You are really awesome Gabby!
    -Samatha@Mens Slim Fit Suit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am a new registrant, I found pleasure in walking around me to blog, it's nice, I just visited a site of voyance gratuite par mail... It allowed me to see my future, that is why I propose visit it, it is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is a source of information, I am an avid reader and I wish you good luck.

    Voyance pure

    ReplyDelete
  6. what you share in your blog is so fabulous.Us alaways you are the best.
    horoscope

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to be a part of your s(tunning blog.That's so fascinating.
    horoscope amour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
    Toilettage chiens

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the most awesome and perfect blog ever.I want to thanks you for all your share.
    consultation voyance

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s a really great site you have here. Thank you for the effort to be so good for us (even though we don`t deserve it) and keep it up.
    site de voyance gratuite , voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
    thank you very much
    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete