Sunday, 23 March 2014

Time for a comeback!

Hello strangers!
I'm just popping by as I haven't been here for so long and as I'm about to leave to tour for a month I thought this was a perfect time to leave you with some recent outfit pictures so you can see what amazing deisgners I have been wearing recently....

1) THE EU ALBUM COVER - this is the official new album cover for Europe only...

Photo By Gem Hall 

Album design by Andy Hau
Illustration (from the walls of Dead Dolls Club) by Kate Rosenware
Styling by Katie Antoniou
Hair by Oscar Alexander
Makeup by Jonas Oliver

This dress and head ornaments are made by the amazing KUMIKO TANI out of the actual music from the new album!

Here is the same dress from a gig at Under The Bridge in London last month:

Photo by Mark Cairns
AND for our newest video:



2) 'GABBY IN WONDERLAND'
I first heard about the designer, Alexandra Hippy Poppins at a gig last year at Bush Hall when I met a group of colourful girls who said ' you have to let our friend make something for you' so I got them to write her name across my arm and woke up the next morning with the imprint on my face so I knew this was fate lending a hand! The next London gig I met the beautiful and wonderfully extravagant Alexandra and I knew she would create something incredible and very 'me' so we agreed to collaborate on a costume for the next London show... and so 'Gabby In Wonderland' was born and it's a beauty!!

A session at Studio in Redlands, California. Photo by Buzz Saw
 Alexandra is very talented and made the whole kitten kaboodle- the dress, shoulder piece, headpiece and tutu in very little time. I can't wait to see what she cooks up next... I'm thinking festival outfits... oh yes!! ;)

3) MY SXSW OUTFIT!
I was on the look out for new designers to work with the beginning of this year and I came across Alissia Couture and fell in love with her style and portfolio so when we started chatting on twitter I was so excited! Soon we were sharing pinterest boards and getting completely carried away with the wonderful things she wanted to make and I wanted to wear- in fact we were so in sync and both South West girls I thought it might be too good to be true... but luckily it wasn't!
Here is the first of her creations that I got to wear for the milestone gig- SXSW official show a few weeks ago in Austin, Texas:

SXSW Official Show @ Esther's Follies. Head & Shoulder piece by Alexandra Hippy Poppins. Photo by Nick Barbian
 Here are some photos from the designer so you can see the details:




LOVE IT!!

I'm a very lucky girl to get to wear all these amazing things! Thankyou to all the designers that have allowed me to show off their talents - it's an honour!

Next time I want to do a blog dedicated to all the amazing headpieces Deb Fanning has made for me recently - I keep recieving packages with stunning things in them and want to show them all off to you but I want to do a special little photoshoot in them first! ;)

Love and lots of exclamation marks!!!
Xox Gab! Xox

3 comments:

  1. Really nice site and it is more complete and simple research . I thank you very much for relaxation

    voyance gratuite par mail ; Voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information Glamour Amour | Affordable Fashion Clothes | Online Clothing Store | Trendy Clothes For Womem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je m’arrête très souvent sur votre site que j’apprécie beaucoup, cela me permet de m’évader et de penser à autres choses….Que du bonheur !! Merci

    voyance amour

    ReplyDelete