Sunday, 17 August 2014

A video...

Well good morning you lovely lot!
I have been so busy this summer my laptop actually got dusty so apologies for general lack of contact and updates!

I wanted to share this video of a session we did at Cornbury Festival a couple of weeks ago for the lovely people of 'Under The Apple Tree Sessions' who are the family of 'Whispering' Bob Harris and who I totally fell in love with, in fact it's hard not to.

I am wearing a dress by the brilliant vintage style brand Collectif, hair by super Annabelles Wigs and flower headband by the amazing Deborah Fanning, who I am gearing up to do a big blog about as I have worn her designs all summer long and I la la la love every one of them!

I have also got rather into sticking felt buttons on my face... no real idea why other than they are easy, pretty and from the poundshop!! :)

ANYWAY

Here is the video!


I hope you find a special place for this song... the actual official music video is coming for it soon too and I can't wait for you to see it and me as a bird!! :)

Also here's a picture of us on stage that very same day with an added tutu from Beyond Retro :



In other news, and SUPER exciting news at that, I have been nominated for the Hardest Working Artist at the AIM Awards - which is the Association of Independent Music in the UK and I am so honoured to be alongside amazing artists and really over the moon to included! Fingers crossed! ;)

That's all for now folks but I will try not to leave it so long next time!
Lots of love and festival lanyards!
Xox Gabling

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing us to relax, your site is wonderful, I'm on it every day and I not see the end so there is news.
    Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has taught me many useful things. Good luck :)
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing when you find a good content in today's internet.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this informative and interesting article.
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.
    Good luck

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sincere congratulations for your site, it's a real pleasure to browse. Especially keep it up. Thank you for this beautiful sharing.


    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much for sharing with us this great post.
    Appartement à louer casablanca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.


    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please sell your petticoat from Beyond retro to me.. Please... Send me an email. Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup
    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  14. Je suis devenue accro tout est magnifique. Merci

    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your help, I am new in the world of your blog.
    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, I believe website owners should acquire a lot from this web site its real user genial. So much wonderful info on here.
    huile cosmetique Bio
    Morocco tour
    Location de voiture marrakech

    ReplyDelete