Thursday, 16 October 2014

Fear Of Flying MUSIC VIDEO

Well hello birdies!
I thought would come a tweet on your shoulder for a bit as I wanted to share my newest music video AND a behind the scenes EPK that goes with it.

I absolutely loved this video shoot- the whole crew were just amazing and all so lovely and everything ran like clockwork.





All images by Darren Paul
Crew from left to right:
Director of Photography - Jon Hall
Director - Angus Campbell Golding
Producer - Daniella Gonella of DG Productions
Headwear designer/ Stylist / Hair - Ruby Bird aka We Creatures
Artist - Gabby Young
Production Designer - Adrian P Smith
Costume Designer/ Stylist / Hair - Alexandra Gray aka Hippy Poppins
Makeup Artist - Tanya McGeever
EPK Camerman - Las Oke
Runner - Jodie McDonagh


As this is my style blog I want to introduce you to the style team of this video...

HIPPY POPPINS (Alexandra Gray)



Alexandra ' Hippy Poppins' Gray is just totally awesome - she came up with the concept of me being a fledging bird after I said I wanted to be 'birdlike but not like a bird'! I think any one that understands what I'm saying must be special and Ali went far beyond what I could dream of with the dress and 'wings' for this video she also did my hair (as the stylist booked just didn't show up?!WTF?!!) it all worked out for the better and Ali also brought in the help and wonderment of...

WE CREATURES (Ruby Bird)



Also lovely and brilliantly creative - her bird skull headpiece she made the video is rather magical don't you think?! Ruby also jumped in with whipping up my birds nest barnet and really brought the wigs by Annabelles Wigs to life!

I love these ladies and hope to do a lot more marvellous magical masterpieces with them!

Also the charming Tanya McGeever stepped in at the last minute to do makeup and I'm so happy she did - even though she hasn't been doing this for long she was a dream to work with and clearly a natural!

What a team!!

Anywwaaaaayyyyy...
Here's the VIDEO



And here's the behind the scenes video which is an exclusive for my blog! ;)




In other news - I've been sewing! I blogged about that here:
http://gabbyyounglife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sew-much-fun.html
Maybe I should combine my blogs!

Anyway got to put on the supper for tonight!
Lots of love chickens
Xox Gabfly xoX

20 comments:

  1. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me


    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.
    voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.


    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ton site est tout simplement superbe. Bravo a toi bisou

    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog and Article.
    http://www.multistylez.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Un site adorable que je viens de découvrir par hasard, bravo !!
    voyante

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is simply cool and i could suppose you're an expert in this subject.Download danger dash Apk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
    Good luck

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. DAWN Personal Style Blogger Former International Track & Field Athlete🇬🇧 Listed as one of wales's coolest women & 4th most stylish person Sc dressmeperfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je te félicite c’est bien d’avoir fait ce blog
    merci beaucoup

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super good idea, super nice site !! congratulations :)
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.

    Hardcore Punk Music & Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning pictures x

    https://www.spoiled-brat.com/collections/wildfox

    ReplyDelete